Software Engineer- iOS developer
Project domain : BFSI
Key responsibilities :
- Understand the business requirements and convert them into the technical specifications.
- Prepare project plan and provide timeline estimations.
- Plan and implement Unit testing to ensure that the application is free from critical bugs.
- Follow the industry guidelines for coding and code reviews.
- Fix the issues without affecting the existing functionality.
- Report and maintain the timesheets on the day-to-day basis.
- Release the builds for review, as and when requested by the management.
- Add features (in new programming language) to the application without affecting the existing functionality.
- Go beyond the expectations to meet the business requirements.
Preferred education :
Graduate or post graduate in any stream with the required experience in the software development.
Work experience :
5-7 years of experience in native iOS development.
Skills and competencies:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in developing applications using native iOS.
- Experience in developing enterprise and Appstore applications for various versions of iPad.
- Experience in iOS SDK programming from version 5.0
- Experience in manual memory management and ARC.
- Excellent knowledge regarding certificates, provisioning, and other code signing related concepts.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Proficiency in Objective C, Cocoa Touch Framework
- Experience with XCode IDE and Instruments for debugging multiple profiles.
- Good understanding of XML, JSON data types and REST based services.
Added advantage :
- Experience in using version control software such as GIT and SubVersion.
- Knowledge in Swift programming language.
- Hands-on expertise in any of the languages such as JAVA, C++ or C#.
- Basic working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in implementing Shinobi charts and Shinobi Grids.
- Soft Skills; Good written and verbal skills. Ability to work seamlessly with US counterpart on daily basis.
Location : Kakkanad, Kerala, India
Type of position : Permanent with OSG.
Post date :