Senior software engineer- .net developer/ Technical lead
Project domain : BFSI
Reports to: The project manager.
Preferred education :
Graduate or post graduate in any stream with the required experience in the software development.
Work experience :
6-8 years of relevant experience.
Skills and competencies:
- 7-8 years of experience in design and development of software projects with proven skills in all phases of development life cycle.
- Working knowledge on C#/Asp.net, WPF,QT, Silver light, Visual C++, .Net Framework 4.0, and SQL 2008.
- In-depth knowledge in C++, C#, VB,WPF, WCF, MFC, WinForms, CUDA, VTK, COM, ATL, SDK, Compact Frame work and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Experience in MEF (Microsoft extensibility framework), Prism, EF (Entity framework), Microsoft Synchronization Framework and MVVM Pattern.
- Ability to work hard and self-motivate. Should be able to resolve issues and easily adapt to the changing conditions.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work seamlessly with US counterpart on daily basis.
Added advantage :
- Implementation guidance on 21 CFR Part 11.
- Six Sigma Green belt certification.
- Microsoft Certified Professional developer in Enterprise application development (MCPDE).
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist In Windows-Based & Web-Based Client Development (Winforms based Windows Application).
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Distributed Application development.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in Managing Projects using Microsoft Project 2007.
Location : Kakkanad, Kerala, India
Type of position : Permanent with OSG.
Post date :