Technical support/ Systems and Application Support Engineer
Number of positions open: 3
Project domain : BFSI
Key responsibilities :
- The support engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support to the systems and applications developed by OSG.
- Work closely with the software development teams and operation desks to provide essential primary support for all trading, operational and market data systems/services.
- Monitoring of trading systems/services, and alerts through existing monitoring systems and provide on-call support.
Preferred education :
Diploma, graduate, or post graduate in any stream.
Work experience :
0-2 years of relevant experience.
Skills and competencies:
- Experience in supporting web sites, .net applications, and SQL databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).
- Excellent business and email etiquette is expected.key.
Added advantage :
- Minimum 6 months of application support experience.
- Domain expertise in financial services.
- Knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities.
Location : Kakkanad, Kerala, India
Type of position : Permanent with OSG.
Post date :